Robinsons of Hillsborough offer a full range of services:
To find out more information, click one of the links below:
We provide one of best services for MOT tests at our Garage in County Down. By using highly experienced staff and equipment you can be assured your car is in good hands to be inspected.
We provide MOT preparation and testing services.
Contact us for more information on availability.
Vehicles in U.K are subject to an annual MOT test.
For vehicles that come within the MOT scheme, testing is mandatory every year after the vehicle is four years old.
For more information regarding the MOT test scheme visit the Direct.gov.uk website.Book In
A small investment in routine servicing, plus a good inspection programme, results in good return on that investment because of:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the car's coming years
- Peace of mind reducing the risk of breakdowns.
- Will reduce your costs for repairs in the future
- Less chance of accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy and keeps the vehicle to its maximum working order
Robinsons of Hillsborough have fully qualified and experienced staff that can supply and fit brakes for all makes and models at competitive prices.
It is essential for your car to have the brakes in their full working order this can range from disk brakes, disk pads, brake callipers and also brake pipes.
Are your brakes in working order?
When your brakes have a problem, common signs include below:
If your car is exhibiting any of these signs, don't hesitate to Robinsons of Hillsborough Service Team as soon as possible to prevent further damage and cost to your pocket.
- Brake juddering when applied
- A grinding noise when brakes applied
- A high, hard brake pedal
- Rear wheels locking upon braking
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A general grinding noise when driving